According to Rachel, there are 3 types of crocheters. Which one are you?
The “I Need Instant Gratification” Crocheter
- Needs projects done fast for instant gratification.
- Get it done in one sitting or never get it done at all, that’s my motto!
- Doesn’t have the time or the patience for huge projects.
The “Slow and Steady Wins the Race” Crocheter
- Has a ton of patience!
- Loves making blankets and other large items.
- Can work on a project for months and still not get bored of it.
The “I Can Care Less” Crocheter
- Can care less if the project is large or small.
- Makes what the heart desires, no matter how long it takes.
- Has patience, yet still enjoys the boost a small project gives.
I’m the “I Need Instant Gratification” I don’t have a lot of patience, and I kind get bored, I loose my modjo when it’s a long project, and I want to see my project finish as soon as I start crocheting.